Quality Inn Coliseum - Winston-Salem36.13941, -80.237574
Quality Inn Coliseum is a comfortable place to stay in a busy area, 2.3 km away from LJVM Coliseum. Featuring historical architecture, the hotel was renovated in 2007.
A convenient setting offers an easy access to restaurants and golf courses as well as boasts proximity to forests and gardens. The venue is set within 5 km from Winston-Salem city center.
Piedmont Triad Intl airport is located 35 minutes' drive away from Quality Inn Coliseum.
Rooms of Quality Inn Coliseum are appointed with free wireless internet, satellite television, climate control, a safe and a sitting area. Quality Inn Coliseum offers rooms with the city view. These rooms have carpet floor and traditional furniture.
Eat & Drink
Every day a deluxe continental breakfast is served. CookOut and Long Horn Steakhouse serve American dishes and lie a 5-minute walk from Quality Inn Coliseum.
Friendly staff offers airport transfer, 24-hour reception and dry cleaning.
Treatment facilities feature whirlpool baths and massage. A gym, a fitness centre and a jogging track are provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Public parking is possible on site for free.
Year renovated: 2007. Number of floors: 8. Number of rooms: 134.
On-site car park
Bar/ Lounge area
Outdoor dining area
Seasonal outdoor pool
Sports & Fitness
- Fitness centre
- Golf course
- Billiard tables
- Airport shuttle
- Room service
- Car rental
- Dry cleaning
- Newspaper service
- Continental breakfast
- Bar/ Lounge area
- Outdoor dining area
- Business centre
- Meeting/ Banquet facilities
Spa & Leisure
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Night club
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Sitting area
- Dressing area
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Dining table
- Ironing facilities
- Washing machine
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable/ Satellite television
- In-room computer
- HBO available
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Carpeted floor
Rooms and availability
1 Double bed1 Double bed, 2 Double beds
In the Room
1 King-size bed
1 King-size bed
1 Double bed or 1 Queen-size bed
1 King-size bed
2 Double beds
- City landmarks
- Location was good as we wanted something close to the town. - one of the reception staff was very nice, helpful and friendly (I regret I do not remember his name), another man we met was just "business polite" short with me and not friendly
- The room could use more cleaning, vacuuming in the corners, same with bathtub - one of the comforters had pen scribbling all over - very visible, the ends of the white comforters were dirty. When asked at the front for change, it was done promptly - the advertised hot breakfast was only lukewarm scrambled eggs and sausage every day, but there were a few sweet pastries and bread - would welcome more whole wheat/grain products than all white varieties - the swimming pool water was murky and green, the staff did not know how to fix it, claiming the latest rain as a reason - the pool deck was not attended to, grass and garbage in the flower pots...
terrible cleaning of the room, never change the towels. homeless in the structure.
the better variety of choices for breakfast
The hotels ad is a breakfast buffet,and it is not,it is a poor continental breakfast
saw a cockroach on the floor in the lobby
They did not have my reservation however they did have rooms available, I did have my confirmation sheet printed and provided to them but they still could not find my reservation
The hotel is very old and needs remodeling. There is a smoke smell everywhere. The room didn't match the pictures, and the bathroom had a mold smell.
The location advertised was misleading. It was several miles from the coliseum and in a different section of town.
breakfast was very sparse, stale items items were not restocked in a timely manner so I had to ask for cups, cup covers, even hot water for tea. toilet didn't flush properly shower handle fell off in my hand poor lighting-walk to chicken restaurant